Monday, 30 September 2013

STOP BULLYING NOW!

Kitty took to twitter just moments ago to express anger and need to stop bullying. We need to help spread the message. We need help and we need people to know what's going on out there! 


Kitty wrote:-


I'm gonna write something now that is really serious and important. If you are a journalist or anyone that can help I want you too read this and send it to anyone who might be able to do something about this. So many celebrities claim to support anti-bullying...but so few actually DO something when they know someone is in pain. I'm stepping up. I'm gonna do something about this right now. One of my beautiful wonderful divas is being bullied, tormented and made to feel so worthless. It's not just words...they have sent emails threatening her life, her family's life, made harassing phone calls, they even came to her door and beat her senseless. After that...1 of them went to prison for a year...but the bullying is still happening. Since then...bricks have been thrown through her window, this girl is now afraid to be in her own home. She has contacted the police again many times , but they won't do anything...apparently unless something "physical" happens, its just words.

She is constantly receiving threatening texts...like this one... 


But yet the police will not do ANYTHING. To top it off...she is really ill, and she is so so brave and trying to get better. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I don't know what I can do...but I know there are people out there who can help. I WANT THIS BULLYING TO STOP. Maybe if we band together 2 help this girl, get her story out there, it will help others, and they will know that they are not alone. I've never EVER begged for publicity before, but I'm asking you now. If you have the power...I want you to put this on a blog, print it. BULLYING must stop. Because right now, she doesn't have anywhere to turn, and every single day is a struggle. I've just asked her if she wants me to tell your her twitter name. She is so so brave (@kittybdiva )Please...PLEASE make this stop. Print this. Quote me. If we help this one person, we can help a lot more x But to think the police are ignoring her, I want to DO SOMETHING NOW. To think that we all read tabloids, about which celebrity is fat or thin... well...I'm just thinking, perhaps if something like THIS gets written about...something would happen. Millions read these things, daily mail online, the sun, daily star. I'm asking someone to step up. Be brave...I NEED this to stop. It's happening so much, right on our doorsteps but nothing is done!

From kitty x

Basically we need you to share this link EVERYWHERE and print is this off, Hand it out in school, stick it around, send it to local newspapers, radio stations; we need to stop this fast because it's not fair and no one should be treated this way. 
I don't care how you do it just spread the word that bullying needs to stop #StopBullying 

Please read her blog http://kittybdiva.wordpress.com it is heartbreaking and made me cry. I can't believe people would put someone through that...

Any way, the main point of this blog post is to:
1. Alert any publicity, journalists, promotion managers, anyone in PR or involved in mainstream media to spread the word about this and how it need to stop
2. To get you guys spreading the message. Put it on websites, blogs, print it e.t.c 
3. To show how the police don't take it seriously enough 
And 
4. Don't bully people. When it gets this far it's horrible #StopBullying 

Tweet #StopBullying please guys!
I hope someone sees this and does something about it! Thank you for reading xxx

Stay strong 
#StopBullying
Love you lots
Ellie your Diva blogger xoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment