Sunday, 5 October 2014

School's gonna be cool! (The 2014 School Tour)

Kitty's on tour and it's not just any tour, it's a school tour!

Over the past week our Queen Diva has been going up and down the country, touring schools across the UK.

So far Kitty has been to 9 schools and from the pictures and comments that have been posted on her various social media platforms, she is smashing it! Day by day and school by school she's picked up more Divas to join us and support her in achieving her dreams.

Here's a few of the lovely pictures from the schools:





I asked Kitty how the tour was going and how she felt about it and this was her response

"I am loving doing these school tours! It's the best thing in the world, I get to meet all these new Kitty Divas and they have been amazing!!! Huge hugs to everyone! Please keep pre-ordering Glitter In The Sky as it means the world to me and we have to get to 2000!"

There are 7 schools left to go. Have fun Kitty and if Kitty is at your school have fun too!

click here to pre-order Glitter in the sky

I will be back with you mid-week for another blog post!

Lots of Diva Hugs, The Diva With A Blog,
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment