Friday, 18 January 2013

hey divas! xxx

Hello!

Ok any 1D fans out there? Well if you are, I suggest you go and follow @Lucy___B on twitter as she is giving away a 1D bag at 6000 followers!

I hope you guys are all ok!
My friend had fun at her audition however she doesn't know how she got on. She said it's not the oil city rockers anymore it's something different. It's based in a school that is haunted by kids who died because they were bullied and only one guy can see them and the ghost's torment him as pay back.

Anyway. If any of you guys have any thing I can write about on here, please comment! Because I have over 500 views and no comments and I'm feeling kinda lonely over here xx

I'm gunna go now cuz I'm walking home from school and I can't feel my hands... Bye xxx
Ellie - Diva With A Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment