Hi guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in ages!
Right, I really need your help! For my performing arts exam I have to do a public survey as part of my research towards my final show case at the end of the school year. So, I want you guys to help me out, all you need to is comment (or tweet or DM me @Diva_Blog31) with these details: your name, your age, your gender and what type of show you would like to see (e.g pantomime, musical, theatre, dance) and why you like it.
e.g
Ellie
14
Female
Musical
Because I like the way the story links in with the music and vice versa.
Please tell me A.S.A.P (before Monday the 14th)
Also, I have some great news! Not about me but about my friend, Amy, she has an agent for her acting and she has her first MOVIE audition this Saturday!!!!! I'm so excited and so is she :) she's auditioning for The Oil City Rockers (I think) but if she passes the audition she's going to be in it (if she doesn't she still gets to work backstage and she gets paid for it and everything, including th acting). It's run by the London Theatre Company, which, I have to say, is a very good acting company to be part of! I'm really excited for her!
I've had a few pretty good days apart from Jan the 6th... It was 3 years since my uncle died so yeah. This time 3 years ago I was in a very bad place as you know from the blog I wrote and if I ever get a tim machine, I don't EVER EVER EVER want to go back....
Well, I don't know bout you other divas but I'm certainly missing kitty's tweets!
Got to go, bye! :) xxx
Ellie - Diva With A Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment