I don't know if people saw what kitty tweeted earlier but it made me cry. People don't take her seriously. It hurts me, so, it must hurt her. She has made me feel like I can be myself, people knock her and she carrys on strong. It is horrible to get knocked down and not get up and kitty has taught me to fight back and be strong, stay fearless, let me know that I CAN be different and that nothing else matters.
People ask me 'how can you like kitty brucknell' and I say 'she made me feel like I belong, she made me believe that I am who I am and no one can change that, she has given me confidence to be myself, she made me believe that I can be myself and not worry what other people say. I look up to her. I love her voice and her singing is amazing. I love her hair and her clothes. She is there for me when I need advice. She loves her fans and pays attention to them, she was the first celebrity to tweet me. She feels more like a friend to me than a role- model, but, she is both. Kitty Brucknell is my role-model'
They stare at me funny, I don't care. It's the truth. Kitty if you are reading this. Thank you for everything. Your music and singing brought me out of a dark place and helped me back up onto my feet again. Thank you for everything you've done for me xxxx
Ellie - Diva With A Blog (@Diva_Blog31)
No comments:
Post a Comment