Tuesday, 27 August 2013

IM BACK SORRY I LEFT!

Okay so I haven't posted on this blog in about 4 months!
I'm sssoooo sorry for leaving all you guys!
Okay, so my twitter @DivaBlog31 is no longer working and I can't get back on it I'm really sorry about that!
I'll have a post about chains up for you soon :D if I get my act together possibly tonight!
Oh and kitty if your reading this I'm so sorry for stopping the blog. I got so busy with school I just lost track of time and before I know it BAM it's summer!
Okay so why I'm here I'm going to ask you all if you could take a look at my other blog 5secondsofblogging.blogspot.com it's a blog about 5 seconds of summer so I'm going to jumping and posting in between both blogs!
I've also just seen that I've got almost 1000 VIEWS! THAT'S CRAZY GUYS! Thank you all so much and I promise i am back to blog all your diva needs now :)
So sorry again for leaving you all!
Stay happy
Your Diva Blogger - Ellie xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment