Thursday, 4 September 2014

Be there or... Nothing - BE THERE!

DIVAS! 

Tomorrow 
6pm
youtube.com/KITTYVEVO 
Glitter In The Sky Lyric Video! 

Finally! 

Hey, did any of you send in clips for it? Let me know who you are and of you're in it! I wanna know.

On another note, I started sixth form today. We are supposed to wear clothes that are 'suitable for an office'. We might as well have a uniform! It's awful. Why can't we wear things we want, we all look like boring office people. Where's my chance to make sure I stand out with my clothes?! Nowhere!

I had a good day though. Started my Psychology AS level and I got too know my new mentor teacher Mr Frost (no he is not called Jack), it was great.

Anyway, I have no idea how I'm going to get through tomorrow considerin I only have Business Studies in the morning and then two free lessons then another lesson and then two more frees. When all I'll be wanting is 6pm to come because of the GITS (Glitter In The Sky) Lyric video!

Lots of love, your diva blogger, 
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment