Tuesday, 16 September 2014

THE VIDEO IS HERE!

I just got home to find that the Glitter In The Sky Music Video is here! 

http://youtu.be/pex34j5p7-A go check it out it absolutely amazing I love it!

Here are some of my favourite stills:


Those are just some! I couldn't possible show all of them!

Rating:

Lyrical rating: ★★★★
I really like the lyrics in this song as it's about partying and being happy and glitter!

Video rating: ★★★★★
This video was flawless, Kitty looked flawless, there was literally Glitter In The Sky. There was Kitty in Glitter! What more could you want?!

Awe rating: ★★★★★
Just when you think the music videos around right now can't be topped - Kitty jumps from a plane! How awesome!

Overall Diva With A Blog rating: ★★★★★
I enjoyed this video 100% and the song is fabulous. I'm looking forward to hearing a lot more from Kitty and I am so so so proud of her and the realese of the video! 

Don't forget to pre-order Kitty's new single 'Glitter In The Sky' (avalible 19th October) at:  
www.glittersingle.com

Lots of love, your diva with a blog,
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment