Sunday, 30 December 2012

New year

Hi guys sorry I haven't blogged in the past few days, been insanely busy with family at my dads!

Firstly, I want to ask if anyone can do me a kitty twitter icon for my account @Diva_Blog31 it would be a great help, tweet me if you can.

Ok, anyway, I promised you my New Years resolutions so here they are:
1. Get better at singing and improve my vocal range
2. Possibly get fitter
3. Try and save money to buy things I need not what I want
4. Complete at least 2 things on my bucket list (little secret, one of the things on my bucket list is to sing with kitty)

Ok that's mine!

Here is another divas tweet to me about New Years resolutions

@dvn2ldn: My new years resi is it to get fit, get singing lessons and follow my dreams xD

Well, kitty's in Dubai and managed to bump into Jamie Afro!

And here are some pictures of her hotel

Kitty is only staying there for a few days but its £829 per day!

I haven't got much to say so I'm just going to add some comments from people who read my blog from twitter!

@kittybrucknell: @Diva_Blog31 I soooo love reading this! Xx

@dvn2ldn: @Diva_Blog31 @kittybrucknell Just had a readthrough, I really liked it :)

@ThankFuck4Gaga: @Diva_Blog31 loved your blog:D how do you make them? What is the website?:)

@dvn2ldn: @Diva_Blog31 Love the new blog :D

@angelina1234432: @Diva_Blog31 @kittybrucknell I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

I'm going love you and leave you now!

Bye bye guys!
Ellie- Diva with a blog xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment