I've decided to do a blog today and not next week as next week is CHRISTMAS!! :D I'm Very Very excited.
Ok, anyway! Since I started this blog... Yesterday... I have had 57 page reviews 47 from the UK and 10 from the U.S!!! AMAZING!
I now have a twitter for this blog so follow me: @Diva_Blog31
Tonight, kitty did a twitcam and revealed her set list for Glamour and Damage tour and, just incase you missed it:
Dirty Rockk, sweet dreams, s&m, euphoria /
Red shoes, gang bang, Tatu/et mashup, edge of glory
Damage is done, remix, Titanium, die young and born this way mashup.
Hope this is helpful :)
Since is made this blog, kitty followed, RT'd, DM'd and Tweet twice! In one day :) so happy! Thanks Divas!
I'm going to sign off now :)
Bye bye! Ellie xxx A.K.A your Diva Blogger :)
No comments:
Post a Comment