Thursday, 20 December 2012

Massive Thank You and Kitty's Top 3 Performances

Well hey Divas! I want to take this opurtunity to thank you for getting me over 170 views in 4 days! That's pretty damn amazing! Thank you to the other countries that read this: United States, Canada, Germany, Italy, Russia and Ireland! It's amazing that people are reading my blog in other parts of the world and not just the UK!

Anyway! As you may know, Kitty was recording songs today in a very christmasy looking conservatory :)

This Diva (@ND_StoryTeller) drew and Divalicous picture for kitty today!

Well, I asked you guys for topics for this blog and @dvn2ldn suggest Kitty's top 3 X Factor performances, so here are my personal favourites :)

1. Sweet Dreams: I loved this performance, I thought it showed just how well Kitty can perform as a performer and it also shows the range of her vocals very well. The staging was AMAZING, with her spinning wheel! I also saw this on the x factor tour and I have to say it was far much better live than it was on the TV however, I guess that's normally the case for anything.

2. Don't Stop Me Now: I really enjoyed this performance, I thought is was very well staged and again, showed off how Kitty has an fantastic vocal range! I really liked her make up in this performance and also was quite jealous of her quiff ;)

3. Edge Of Glory (Tour version): I LOVED kitty's first audition, I knew she would go far when I first heard her, it was just, wow, words can't explain it. When I went to see the tour, Kitty performed Edge Of Glory. Let me just say, I was mesmerised and blown away. It was beyond perfection. The staging was, again, brilliant. At the first chorus of the song Kitty started to rise into the air on a chair, her dress was so long it was from where she was to the ground. I don't know how she managed it because I wouldn't I'm scared of heights :')

Those were my top 3 Kitty performances!  

Last day of school tomorrow and then Christmas holidays, thank god. My school couldn't be any worse -_-

Well, thanks for reading this blog and making it worldwide! You guys really are the best.
Have a great night!
We didn't die today :) is it tomorrow we are supposed to? Oh well, I don't think we will!

Bye guys! Love you :-*
Ellie - Diva With A Blog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment