Hello to all the Kitty Divas out there! I've started this blog about Kitty because, well, i'm a Diva!
a little bit about me and my history with Kitty:
Me and Kitty don't really have a history but i couldn't think of a title thing, anyway, my name is Ellie, i am 14 years old. Kitty has changed my life in many ways. she taught me that it's ok to be who you want to be and that you have to stay fearless. I owe a lot to her. I met her on the 31st of March 2012 and i will never forget that day. EVER.
OK. moving on!
as you guys may know Kitty is going to China in Janurary!
Here's her schedule: Jan 3 4 5 6 - Club Fantasy Xian
Jan 9 10 11 12 - Elements club Beijing
Jan 13 - Grammy Foshan Guangzhou
Jan 17 18 19 - Face Shenzhen
I found this picture of Kitty from judges houses :)
The more people i can get reading this blog the better! it would AMAZING to have Divas from all around the world reading this! If you have a Kitty-related topic you want my to blog about, just comment! i hope this gets lots of views because it would be so cool!
Ok Divas... Bye for now and i will blog hopefully next week at sometime!
follow me @OhMyJamesArthur
oh and follow kitty! @KittyBrucknell
bye bye! xx Ellie :)

No comments:
Post a Comment