Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Fangirling, shoutouts and Hong Kong :)

OMG DIVAS! OMG! KITTY MENTIONED MY BLOG ON HER TWITCAM :D TWICE! Hxhhjchhchjszs

...
Ok
...
Fangirling session over :)

Kitty called 3 divas tonight, I know one is @keithcamer0n so I'd like to give him a HUGE shoutout today and I think you divas should follow him this very moment now!

Kitty also revealed that she will be recording some new music in Hong Kong on her trip there in January!

...I just had a thought... My dad is going to Australia in January, but staying in Hong Kong for 2 days... So, maybe he'll bump into Kitty! That would be pretty awesome!

Please continue to follow me @Diva_Blog31 kitty follows :D I only have 11 followers at the moment :')

This has been your Daily Diva blog and this is me, Ellie, your Diva blogger, giving you many Diva hugs and saying good bye :)
Bye bye
I'll blog tomorrow ;)
Diva With A Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment