Well last night a certain kitty hater *cough* @jamiecharlton93 *cough* decided he'd call kitty S**T for no reason... He hates her and yet follows her?
Some people in this world don't understand how kitty has made me feel so much more confident and that she has told me I can be myself.
Urgh. It hurts me when people say things about her, because, no matter how hard I try to say something, nothing comes out because, I may be fearless, but, these are the people I am most scared off... Haters. The hurt peoples feelings and they end peoples lives. Some people might call them bullies and that's what they are. For some reason they have nothing better to do then ruin a certain persons day.
I've been bullied. It was in my first year of high school and my uncle died in January of that year 7 I was very depressed as I was so close to my uncle, I used to cry in lessons and have to go outside, I had rugby balls thrown at me down the corridor, I was teased, called names, shouted at I got called a boff, my biggest secret got shouted out on a coach to my whole year by this boy I didn't know. It hurt.
Sorry about the sob story, thought you should know a bit about me. Now I'm a really happy person. I laugh and smile most of the time :)
Anyway, kitty helped me last year get through everything that I went through, so thanks for that Kitty :)
Think before you say things! :)
Anyway, kitty was in the studio today: @kittybrucknell: Just bumped into @theriskoffic on the way to the studio!!! #fate ;) ahhh have missed u guys sooo much xoxo
Well, thanks for reading!
Have a great night!
Oh and apparently we're supposed to die tomorrow... I don't think we are :')
Bye Bye :-*
Ellie - Diva With A Blog xx
@Diva_Blog31 <-------- follow me ;) xx
No comments:
Post a Comment